• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

Edens_Remorse -2 points 46 months ago

PC master race means nothing to you I see. I can't imagine spending $60 on a game as immersive as GTA V and then suffering through sub 30 frame-rates. Also, I do my best not to just "say whatever... and call it a fact" so please identify specifically what you feel isn't fact and I will address it accordingly(correct or clarify as needed).

fsxfan 2 points 46 months ago

Idk, like a lot of what you have said, Ain't nobody got time to highlight what you got wrong :P You consider gaming a way to benchmark things which is COMPLETELY wrong, games no longer stress a processor these days. That's why we have futuremark and all those guys who make those programs to put each hardware to the test. I would've kept the processor and gpu since both are good engineering and contain a lot of horsepower (which is not completely used by a game). Oh, and PC master race does mean spending thousands as well. Oh and btw u complain about 30 fps, plz I can flight sim on 8-15 FPS (which is really not that bad, it's actually really fine for my crap oem pc). I don't care too much about frame rates anyways since games are playable which is all I care about!

Edens_Remorse 1 point 46 months ago

:(