add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 88 months ago
  • 2 points

Why would you spend $1200 on components and put them in a low end budget case? A good case provides great airflow, cable management, and aesthetics, in this case, the 600T is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL case and is very well designed, a cheap case can be a nightmare to build and cable manage in also. Not to mention he can easily use this case again for many builds.

[comment deleted]
  • 88 months ago
  • 4 points

Yes, and why get a nice house? You can easily just "make space" in the house instead of getting one that's big enough for you. I'm not saying having a nice house isn't nice, but you can easily just buy a smaller one.

• 88 months ago
  • 1 point

True, I guess I am just the type of person that likes high end cases. Cases like the Source 210 and 410 are definitely great cases and I can understand why someone would feel that they are enough for their needs.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube