add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I would like something new, the design still works but atleast it will be different... Its not like im going from a X to a XS or S8 to S9

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

Well, get whatever you want. It's your money. But, you asked what we recommend and many of us recommend you don't upgrade, so that's our take on it.

Personally, if I had to pick a phone out of the three it would be the V50. But, I'd never drop anywhere near $1000 for a phone. Money far better invested in something that doesn't depreciate nearly instantly.

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

If you're worried about depreciation, you're buying phones from the wrong side of the fence.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube