add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 12 months ago
  • 2 points

If your opening gambit is:

Lol "budget build" with a mobo 50% more than the CPU and an air cooler on a locked chip that also almost costs more than the chip.

Then I'm hardly inclined to take you seriously. IF you had opened with something along the lines of "I think some parts here and there could be re-considered to match the budget mindset" then we would be having a different conversation.

I'm open to critique as you can see in other comment threads on this post when they are put forward in a logical way.

• 12 months ago
  • -3 points

;)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube