add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 29 months ago
  • 2 points

The Grid+ is not needed to control the fans, its just what I used so I could control everything through CAM. My case came with a fan hub already pre installed, but I chose not to use it. So yes you can control fan speeds without the Grid+ :)

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

are your fans pretty quiet with the grid+? mine seem to be way louder with it than when I just had a little gamer storm hub connected. which was also a way better option then the case hub

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

They used to get pretty loud when I had them on the preformance preset, but I have since changed to the silent preset. I still get great temps and I never notice the fans running.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh ok, mine seem loud even on silent. But what's even more weird is that they're louder when I do fixed mode 20% then when they're in silent mode at 40%

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah that sounds like it could be an issue with CAM, very buggy software

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

i'm noticing that now. I didn't have any issues with it at first but lately it's giving me a lot of issues

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube