add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 36 months ago
  • 4 points

Actually, the human eye can process up to 1,000 frames per second. Humans are only capable of discerning the difference in fps up to 150. Like the ability to tell 15fps from 40fps. 40fps to 60fps. 60fps to 100fps and so on.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you've never actually gamed on a 120-144hz monitor before. Your argument suggests you're fairly stuck in a box of misinformation and a lack of actual experience.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep! I'm stuck on a 15" secondhand notebook, but this is the compilation of the research I've done online.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube