add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 38 months ago
  • 4 points

I owned one for a while because I thought it would be a huge leap up from 1440p. Needless to say I didn't have the monitor long. While 4k does look very good, I lean on the side of performance. I don't play multiplayer games to admire the scenery or gasp in awe at the grass physics. That's for single-player.

So while 4k is the next logical step after 1440p, it's staying on the backburner until 144hz 4k is working fluidly and there are graphics cards available to push the fps that high.

• 37 months ago
  • -1 points

yes because people like you fall for the high fps scam.

• 37 months ago
  • 4 points

I believe it's people like you that have zero idea what they're talking about. There is a significant difference in playing fps games at 60hz and 120-144hz. Like the difference between 1080p and 4k.

There's also a significant difference in 120-144hz monitors running at 60fps and 120-144fps respectively. I find people who try to say otherwise either: A) Trolling. B) Just plain ignorant. C) Have never gamed on a 120-144hz monitor and think there's no difference. Just like the console kiddies who think there's no difference in performance in console vs pc.

I'm guessing you fall in C like most people who argue the point.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

well thank you for informing me about this.

• 34 months ago
  • 2 points

Gaming on a 144hz monitor is so amazing. Even if you don't SEE the difference right off, you will without a doubt feel the difference. If you haven't experienced, I highly suggest it.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube