add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Sure can. And the LED strip actually plugs into a SATA connector.

This is the one I have

http://www.performance-pcs.com/flex-lights/cablemod-widebeam-foam-adhesive-led-strip-white-30cm-15-leds.html

I have seen much better results with CableMod compared to BitFenix. Much brighter and crisp white, while BitFenix tends to have muted colors.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! Now I can put the beauty of the side panel window to use... it's so dark in there.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I was actually thinking of replacing the side window for the s340....

It scratches. EASILY. I baby the thing and it still has gotten scratch marks. So instead of the stock Polycarbonate window, I will use a 3/16" cast acrylic window instead. much cleaner and much more clear.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, it seems better than some corsair cases but my gripes with it would be no intake from the front which is pretty nice to have imo and stuff like that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube