add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Good call. That's actually what swayed me away from it after finding that out when I was looking at it a while back. Thanks for reminding of this.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I just finished a build VERY similar to yours, so I had to make the same decision. I ended up going with https://pcpartpicker.com/product/j8rcCJ/asus-geforce-gtx-1070-8gb-video-card-rog-strix-gtx1070-o8g-gaming so I can set the lighting to white. But I ended up regretting that since it took away from a lot of the other white parts by being a black hole in the middle of the case, that plus the tempered glass takes the edge off the white also. If you CAN get the Hall Of Fame edition of the 1070 I would, since it would really bring the white out again. But since its only available in UK right now I couldn't get it myself. I ended up having to order some Thermaltake RGB fans to light it back up inside the case. Hopefully my experiences help you choose a good look!

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome help, man. Thank you. Yeah, we'll see what I end up with. I don't think I can get the HOF either but maybe I can find out if it is available somewhere to deliver to the States.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube