add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, when I say "480mm" or "600mm" I mean total rad length of all rads. I have 1 240mm and 1 360mm. What you're describing will be plenty.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

That's great, now what type of tubing would you recommend? That's all I'll need to decide on before I begin planning out the loop and decide on fittings.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

That's up to you based on what you want your build to look like. You can get soft tubing or rigid tubing. I'd go with PETG if you do rigid tubing, much more forgiving material.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube