I sold my previous pc to cover moving costs last year which gave me the opportunity of building another gaming system from scratch. My goal was to create a clean and quiet build, with a simple, understated color scheme.
EDIT: I wanted to thank everyone for the positive reaction. I posted some details below about what equipment I am using in case anyone is curious.
- UPLIFT 900 Four-Leg Desk, Reclaimed Wood
- ASUS PB278Q
- UPLIFT Monitor Arm
- Audioengine P4 Passive Bookshelf Speakers
- Audioengine S8 Powered Subwoofer
- Audioengine N22 Desktop Audio Amplifier
- Audioengine D1 24-bit DAC/Headphone Amp
- Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus, Gen 2
- CyberPower CP1000AVR UPS
- 3M Adjustable Under-desk CPU Holder
- Corsair Vengeance MM200 Extended Edition Gaming Mouse Mat
- Corsair Gaming K65 RGB Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard