Reasons for my choices:
- i7 8700K : chosen according to benchmark
- Dark Rock4 : quiet, cheap, didn't choose water cooling as water cooling is hard to maintain, shorter lifetime and has potential leaky problem, small size which can fit the Phanteks P400S
- Taichi : good WiFi/bluetooth support, two LAN ports, more display/usb ports than Asus-ROG-STRIX-Z370
- Corsair DDR4-3000: CPU supports upto 2666, use 3000 in case that memory bottlenecked CPU, corsair memory's shell is not that big as G. Skill which can avoid troubling the installation of the big CPU cooler
- Asus GTX 1080 Ti Turbo, Asus is always good
- Phanteks P400S : Cheap and nice with LED band, upper cover removable with magnetic filter, S is a must which represent "silent", the S version has noise canceling material on the inner wall. Relatively small and light weighted, the heavy cases usually has bigger space for more hard disks(up to 8 HDD), I don't need that space and weight.
- Corsair TX850M Gold : The cheapest of 800W+ gold. Gold is a must which provides more stable power supply, 850w to support the potentially expansion of the 2nd GPU in the future.
Everything fit each other perfectly afterwards, some critical considerations:
- If you choose air CPU cooler, don't use G. Skill memory, that's too big for you to install big CPU cooler
- If you choose Phanteks P400S, you must check the size of CPU cooler, most of the air CPU coolers are too big to fit this case