Found a couple of good sales recently. I couldn't help myself so I decided to build another PC. This will most likely be used by my beloved wife for light gaming.
- CPU - sale on Jet for $55 /w free shipping
- MB - local craigslist pickup
- RAM - local craigslist pickup
- SSD - newegg ebay had a sale for $65 /w free shipping
- HDD - Microcenter had this on sale for $30, found a $5 off coupon online
- Case - old case I had laying around
PSU - local craigslist pickup
GPU(pictured) - this 1070 will not be staying in the build. It is severely underutilized when paired with a CPU like this. On top of that, my wife does not play games that need this much power.
What sparked this project was the Pentium going on sale last week for below MSRP. I had an ITX case I wasn't using and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to build another PC. The craigslist purchases were from the same person. Parts were new/open box, didn't even get powered on.