I've had this PC for a while, this is just me moving it from the Air540 to the PC-O11 Dynamic......plus new GPU and NVMe's no biggie.
Haven't played with any settings yet, been using my ps4 alot more :P I just do this because I enjoy it and its the holiday season, but bet I'll be pushing this thing at some point.
- 960 EVO 500GB boots windows
- 960 EVO 250GB boots Linux
- 6TB HDDs in RAID 1 for media storage
- CPU is at stock; boosts to 4.2 when needed
- GPU 1565MHz core, 1050MHz, auto voltage control, power limit +25% (max)
- RAM runs at stock XMP profile; 3200MHz 16-18-18-38 @ 1.35V
The temps shown are stable temps after 30 minutes stress-testing.