Had to return 2 parts in this build that was faulty, and the GPU came from overseas and the shipping was delayed tremendously because of some issues on the couriers.Massive shout out to my girlfriend for driving out to stores to pick up some of the hardware. All and all took me around a month to do the whole online hardware and research gathering thing and 2 weeks to build and set everything up.
other than that I'm quite proud and happy to introduce to you guys my project.
Tower / stand *I honestly dont know how to describe this case/chassis thermaltake p3
- i5 Skylake Intel Processor 6600K
- FTW EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 ( newegg has stock in these for dirt cheap 100-150 cheaper than AU retailers )
- Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz 32gb 4x8
- ASUS Z170 - AR
- Corsair H100i v2 - Push pull config - Corsair Magnetic Levitation fans
- EVGA 750W 80+ G2
- Intel 540 m2 SSD for windows boot drive.
- Ikea fake plant.
Attached benchmarks are all core clocks. I honestly just finished building this today and I haven't had time to tweak clocks.
Planning to do a full custom hard tube water cooling on this machine in the future. ( when I have the funds obviously ) comment and give us some tips for what brands / Parts I should have my eyes on for this. Im also on twitter and If your really wanna help out holla. @ _migssss