I got bored staring at my thermaltake core v1 case and thought I'd do some pc case modding. here are different versions of fails and my final case mod. I did alot of dry brushing and I believe I spent more materials than the case itself unless you have some just laying around the garage. but yeah let me know what you think since it's my first attempt.
the parts are: pvc cutter. pvc pipe. textured paint. copper spray paint, aged copper spray paint, bronze spray paint. dremel tool, black and decker drill, acrylic sheet, protective glasses, gears that you can buy from arts and crafts store, a shower hose I got from goodwill for $2.99, paintbrush, the rest of the parts are from scavenging junk from goodwill stores. I'll add more photos soon including the spray paint and tools I've used.