HTPC plus gaming (Windows 10 Pro 64)
- Emulators to run Gamecube, Wii, Wii-U and PS2 eg Dolphin, Cemu and PCSX2
Workstation Hackintosh (10.13.6 due to no nvidea support for 10.14.6 atm)
Majority of the hardware already purchased for previous builds.
Machine has 2 systems but without dual boot, this is to avoid the case of Windows updates breaking Clover boot loader. Switching systems happens through opening the case and turn on/off one of the systems ssd's.
- Cooler Big Shuriken 3 in order to fit the motherboard, had to bend slightly the cooler heatpipes (added detail images, only 1 position does not conflict with memory sticks and the motherboard VRM).
- The disadvantage is that whatever space could be between the CPU Cooler and the internal slim fan is now gone (FTZ01 max cooler height is 80mm and Scythe Bug Shuriken 3 is 80mm plus the slight bending).
- CPU Cooler Fan and the case internal slim fan touch to the point that the internal slim fan does not rotate.
- Applied standard external fan to the case, and moved both case slim fans into the GPU area.
Room temperature 20° C
Average idle temperatures 28° C / 32° C
4.2 GHz stock - 73° C max load (Running Cinebench R20)
Gaming - between 50° C and 60° C