This is my very first build. I had originally wanted to get a i7 6700k processor but I did not want to wait 4 months for the back order, so I compromised and got a i5 6600. I'm not disappointed.
This was built back in early January, 2016.
I have very quiet Noctua case fans, but could not find them to add onto my parts list.
- Four 140mm AAO Case Fans (Two intake mounted in front, two outtake on top for radiator)
- One 120mm AAO Case Fan (Outtake mounted on back for GPU radiator)
- One 120mm Fan mounted on bottom for intake
- Overclocked to 3.69GHz (Stable). This is my first overclock so I am learning more as I go and will try to push it to 3.9GHz or so.
- Overclocked my 980 Ti as much as I possibly could with the little experience I have. I had used Valley: UNIGINE to stress test the GPU and get the clock rate.
- Idle temperature is 25°C. 33°C while gaming on The Division and Witcher 3 in 1440p. The tower is located in a (very) enclosed desk and still runs at a phenomenal temperature. It is virtually silent even while gaming in 1440p.
I have two 250GB SSD because I previously only had the one. So I spent less to get a second one. I will most likely be upgrading to a Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB in the future.
I'll also be upgrading my GPU when (and if) a GTX 1080 Ti model is released.
More (and better) photos to come, I just wanted to get this uploaded.
Any questions, just post them in the comments. I might add more to the description based on your questions and feedback. If you have any advice, I'm more than happy to listen.